As a lifelong resident of Mechanic Falls, spending summers on Tripp Lake at my grandparents cottage and currently owning a camp on Thompson Lake, I am very familiar with my hometown and the surrounding area. Being located in the lakes region, I specialize in LAKEFRONT, WATERFRONT on Thompson Lake, Tripp Lake, Range Ponds and many other lakes and ponds as well as RESIDENTIAL Real Estate.
I am one of the areas top realtors and have achieved this by being honest, ethical and treating people with respect and integrity, and of course, good old-fashioned hard work.
From the first day of my career in 1996, I knew that this is a business I would love. Real estate is a very rewarding career and it is wonderful to participate in something that is such an intricate part of so many people's lives.
I am a member of the National Association of Realtors, Maine Association of Realtors, and am a licensed broker.
- Specializing in Waterfront on Thompson Lake, Tripp Lake, Range Ponds and Residential Real Estate
- Full Service Representation for both Buyers and Sellers
- In-depth Knowledge of local schools, shopping, recreation, communities, neighborhoods, and builders
- Latest in technology and support systems
- Skill, Care, and Diligence in every transaction
- Closed Millions of Dollars in Real Estate Transactions
- Top-Notch Customer Service
- Ethical, Honest, and Trustworthy
- Skilled Negotiator
- Satisfaction GUARANTEED!
- Thanks for Visiting!